If you are having issues with your Vibe app, please contact us. We are eager to understand and fix any issues that might occur. If you include your phone number, we will be happy to to give you a call. Thank you!
Known Issue: We have heard that some people believe that they are subscribed to a Premier Channel but are not receiving the content. Please go here if this has happened to you!
If you thought you had subscribed to a channel but you are not receiving that channel’s content, it is most likely that you were misled by a questionable design element in the app. (We are working to resolve this issue asap).
In the meantime, please go to the Settings page of your app (the little gear on the bottom-right). Then select Channels at the top. Note the checkbox next to the channel to which you want to subscribe. Is it gray with a check in it? Or green with a check in it. The gray box means ‘unchecked.’ The green box means checked. Please make sure that your selection is green by touching it, then select Save.
You should be good to go. Please go to the Home Page by selecting the house icon in the lower left. If you are subscribed to more than one thought leader, then use the switch icon in the upper right of the page to switch between the channels.
I am not receiving content or the wrong content
Are you sure you clicked Save when you selected your Vibe channel? Also, if you also have the default channel selected (Gratitude 24-7) then you need to select the ‘switch’ icon in the upper right of the home page to switch between channels on the home page.
To select the channel of your desired thought leader….
- In the app, select the gear icon in the lower right
- Select Channels in the upper left.
- Select the channel you wish to follow by touching the gray box to the right.
- Make sure you select SAVE!
I am not receiving my Vibes (reminders) during the day
MAKE SURE VIBE REMINDERS ARE SCHEDULED IN THE APP
- Select the gear icon in the lower-right of the app.
- Near the top, select “Change My Vibe Schedule.”
- Select the frequency of your Vibe reminders.
MAKE SURE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS ARE ENABLED ON YOUR DEVICE
The following should work for all the later versions of iOS.
- On your iOS device, go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Scroll down until you find “Vibe” or “theVibe”
- Toggle the switch so “Allow Notifications” is ON.
Instructions for various Android devices may vary a little. The following should work for most devices.
- On your Android device, tap Apps > Settings > MORE.
- Tap Application manager > DOWNLOADED.
- Tap on the Vibe app.
- Select or clear the check box next to Show notifications to enable or disable push notifications.
I wish to unsubscribe
Please go here to unsubscribe.